Understandably, many people look forward to taking vacations each year. Considering that, many people enjoy visiting European countries. Ireland is an incredibly popular European destination, especially when considering it’s the third largest island in Europe. However, it’s understandable to wonder makes touring Ireland so rewarding. With that in mind, here are five wise reasons to think about taking a vacation to Ireland.
- Exploring Ireland’s Amazing CoastlineWhether getting in the water or sitting on the sand, coastlines are great locations to explore. It should come as no surprise that people travel all around the world to relax on coastlines. If you enjoy seeing the coastline, you’ll love visiting Ireland. The country of Ireland contains over 3,000 miles of beautiful coastline. This allows you to have almost endless amounts of amazing locations to see while exploring Ireland’s coasts.
- Ireland is a Joy for FoodiesMany take Celtic tours to explore Ireland’s vast amount of dining options. While visiting this country, you can enjoy authentic Irish stew or something a bit less traditional. There is an almost endless amount of culinary options to choose from while traveling in Ireland. Whether you want to visit an Irish pub or restaurant, there’s always something to enjoy in this country. If you’re wanting the widest range of dining options, think about visiting Dublin which is Ireland’s largest city.
- Visiting the Guinness StorehouseWhether or not you drink alcohol, you’ll likely have a great time visiting the Guinness Storehouse. By visiting this location, you’ll be able to learn more about how one of Ireland’s most popular beers is made. If you do enjoy this beverage, you’ll have an amazing time enjoying Guinness straight from the brewery.
- Taking in Remarkable ViewsAnother reason to think about visiting Ireland is to explore this country’s amazing views. Many publications have named Ireland as one of the world’s most beautiful countries. Ireland is full of beautiful landscapes and historic buildings. You can expect to take in amazing views while exploring this country. For instance, the Ring of Kerry provides some of Ireland’s most amazing landscapes.
- Seeing Ireland’s Historic CastlesHistorians believe that humans first began living in Ireland during 10,500 B.C. Considering that, this means Ireland has a rich local history that’s worth exploring. Castle tours are extremely popular throughout Ireland. This country is home to a wide range of castles that still remain standing. While touring these castles, you’re able to enjoy amazing sights as you learn more about Ireland’s rich history.
In closing, there are many reasons to think about taking a Celtic tour. Many people find that Celtic tours allow them to learn lots of information about the history of Ireland. There are many sights to see in Ireland. Considering that, it’s wise to book a Celtic tour which helps to ensure you have a great time exploring this country.